Our light display has become quite the busy place since 2005. Over the years we’ve added different elements and props. Our goal has always been to provide a display that people can visit more than once to help brighten their holidays (excuse the pun!).
So what’s in the display?:
– Over 170,000 lights.
– 5 sidewalk arches in four different colors. People can walk under them as the lights move.
– A Christmas gazebo with four different colors moving around young and old visitors.
– 2 snow machines that cover the front yard with white fluffy stuff we never see in Houston!
– 2 bubble machines that fill the sky with thousands of bubbles.
– 2 LED spiral trees that swirl around to the different songs.
– Over a mile and a half of extension cord.
– Sixty plus hours of set up time. Want to see some photos of our set up? Click here to check them out!
50+ songs, each programmed to the lights that run on 6 different shows on different nights:
– Monday- Classic songs you grew up loving
– Tuesday- Modern Christmas classics by Trans-Siberian Orchestra & Mannheim Steamroller
– Wednesday- A Rock N’ Roll Christmas. Songs by your favorite rock & pop artists
– Thursday- Country Christmas. Songs by your favorite country artists
– Friday- Movie Night at the Corner. The lights dance to iconic movie themes we all know
– Saturday and Sunday is our Christmas Mash, combining all of the songs from the week with a few surprises added in
Check out some of the photos of the display from the last 10+ years by visiting the links below. Then make plans to come by and see it all in person: