Our light display has become quite the busy place since 2005. Over the years we’ve added different elements and props. Our goal has always been to provide a display that people can visit more than once to help brighten their holidays (excuse the pun!).
So what’s in the display?:
– Over 170,000 lights.
– A Light Tunnel stretches down the front walkway. 10,800 lights that visitors can walk under them as the lights move.
– 2 snow machines that cover the front yard with white fluffy stuff we never see in Houston!
– 2 bubble machines that fill the sky with thousands of bubbles.
– 2 LED spiral trees that swirl around to the different songs.
– Over a mile and a half of extension cord.
– Sixty plus hours of set up time. Want to see some photos of our set up? Click here to check them out!
For 10 years we ran “Theme Nights” which included 50+ songs, each programmed to the lights that ran on 6 different shows on different nights:
– Monday- Classic songs you grew up loving
– Tuesday- Modern Christmas classics by Trans-Siberian Orchestra & Mannheim Steamroller
– Wednesday- A Rock N’ Roll Christmas. Songs by your favorite rock & pop artists
– Thursday- Country Christmas. Songs by your favorite country artists
– Friday- Movie Night at the Corner. The lights dance to iconic movie themes we all know
– Saturday and Sunday is our Christmas Mash, combining all of the songs from the week with a few surprises added in
In 2019 we began running a shuffling “Mash” of all the songs, much like the weekend show for the last 10 years. Want to see more about the music we use? Click Here!
Check out some of the photos of the display from the last 10+ years by visiting the links below. Then make plans to come by and see it all in person: