For general questions use the form below:
Some notes before you shoot us a message…
– We receive messages all the time and most of the time they’re valid and polite. Other times… not so much. Here are some “suggestions” before you send us a message:
– We’re not a business. It’s a residential display. We don’t sell things to you.
– We’re not a business. It’s a residential display. We don’t want to BUY things from you.
– If you send a message politeness is important. Don’t send an email that says “WHO IS THE CONTACT AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE COMPANY YOU USE FOR XXXX?”. How about a nice “Happy Holidays” or “We love your display” or “Can we ask you a question?” You know even just “Hello” would be good. If we don’t see that we don’t really have much to say and there won’t be a response.
– We have already given our credit card, social security numbers, blood type, mothers’ maiden names and hair sample to a Nigerian prince. We’re just waiting for the $10,000,000 to hit our bank account. So please share your wealth with someone less fortunate! 🙂